As a Legal Sales Support employee, you will work closely with the Sales Department during the process from preparing and issuing the quotation to delivery of the vessel.
Lengers Yachts in Muiden, dealer of luxury Italian and French motor yachts, is looking for an enthusiastic legal or notarized colleague (full-time) to strengthen its Sales Support department. For five decades and three generations Lengers has been supplying exclusive yachts coupled with exceptional service, with the customer at its core. As proud representative of the respected brands Sanlorenzo, Stratos, Prestige and Sacs both as dealer and partner in Northern and Southern Europe, we also have the privilege of representing all prestigious yacht brands as a trusted and certified yacht broker in the top segment.
In the Netherlands Lengers Yachts, in addition to being established at a beautiful and inspiring location in Muiden, is also located in Lelystad. With a total of 8 locations at home and abroad, we are at home in the Mediterranean, where most of our customers sail.
At Lengers Yachts the personal treatment of the customer is central. Within the company there is a family feeling in which you are warmly welcomed as an employee. This is what Lengers Yachts is known for.
As Legal Sales Support employee you will work closely with the Sales department during the process from preparing and issuing the quotation to the delivery of the ship. During this process you are the link to process and record all detailed information correctly.
Your tasks include
- Counseling and supporting clients and the Sales Department during the sales process from information and quotation to delivery of sold vessels
- Preparing offers for new and/or used motor yachts taking into account the legal and fiscal conditions of the transaction
- Drafting sales agreements for new and/or used motor yachts taking into account the legal and fiscal conditions of the transaction
- Liaising with shipyards from our dealership for the procurement, configuration and delivery of new yachts
- Liaison function between our clients and the shipyards
- Monitor the agreed arrangements and deadlines in the offers and contracts and their progress both on the procurement side and on the sales side
- Reconciling invoicing, partial payments and financial statements in close cooperation with the Finance department
- File management for all sales transactions including as far as applicable the trade-in vessels and stock vessels and all job related activities belonging to the correct (administrative) handling of the various parts of the sales process such as:
- requesting lease and/or financing offers from external parties;
- obtaining and documenting legal and fiscal information;
- taking care of ship registrations at home and abroad;
- preparing delivery documentation for the delivery of motor yachts at home and abroad
- abroad together with involved parties such as notaries, lawyers and of course the client
- Maintain contacts with notaries, lawyers and advisors of clients
- Manage legal files: you gather information on procedures and client files, give legal advice to colleagues and conduct research on files and evidence in cooperation with our legal partner
- Supporting role in the various activities of Lengers Yachts and affiliates
- Effectively set goals and priorities, determine the time, actions, resources and people needed to achieve them, and then organize effectively to achieve them. Creatively searching for solutions within sometimes short and tight deadlines.
- Anticipating and monitoring the progress of agreements and plans made;
- Being able to deal with detailed information in a sustained and effective manner
- Maintain complete overview of the ongoing parts and totality of an issue, data or project
- HBO level
- Experience in the notarial or legal profession is a plus
- Experience with contract management/formatting
- Strong administrative skills
- Good knowledge of the English language in word and writing; knowledge of German, language is a plus
- Stress resistant
- Driver's license B
- Affinity for water sports