As Copywriter within Lengers Yachts you are (jointly) responsible for writing effective and creative texts for newsletters and the social media channels of Lengers Group and ensuring that these are findable in the relevant search engines.
Lengers Yachts in Muiden, dealer of luxury Italian and French motor yachts, is looking for an enthusiastic, creative and representative Copywriter (Freelance), for our creative Studio & Marketing department (maximum 16 hours per week). For five decades and three generations Lengers has been delivering exclusive yachts paired with exceptional service, with the customer at the center. As proud representative of the respected brands Sanlorenzo, Stratos, Prestige and Sacs both as dealer and partner in Northern and Southern Europe, we also have the privilege of representing all prestigious yacht brands as a trusted and certified yacht broker in the top segment.
In the Netherlands Lengers Yachts, in addition to being established at a beautiful and inspiring location in Muiden, is also located in Lelystad. With a total of 8 locations at home and abroad, we are at home in the Mediterranean, where most of our customers sail.
At Lengers Yachts the personal treatment of the customer is central. Within the company there is a family feeling in which you are warmly welcomed as an employee. This is what Lengers Yachts is known for.
What we are looking for
As Copywriter within Lengers Yachts you are (jointly) responsible for writing effective and creative texts for newsletters and the social media channels of Lengers Group and ensuring that these are findable in the relevant search engines. You sparkle with creativity and are up to date with the latest trends in the profession and are always on the lookout for surprising and original forms of content.
You work closely with the graphic designers and marketing manager to ensure the best possible workflow, which should result in the best possible creative output. You will be able to work independently and as part of a wider team, creating visually stunning creative expressions from start to finish. Your role will require hands on design work with additional responsibilities outlined below.
- Working with the client or customer to determine the objective for the text in question;
- Drafting concepts for the content of advertising campaigns or social media;
- Analyzing target groups for the various brands of Lengers Yachts;
- Managing and optimizing social media channels;
- Handling reviews;
- Planning and implementing advertising campaigns for social media;
- Setting up, maintaining and cleaning up our digital channels;
- Identifying areas for improvement and discussing them within the team;
- Working independently in close collaboration with the creative team and marketing team to provide creative solutions to our clients’ needs at all times.
- Optimize and monitor tone of voice and corporate identity;
- You are at home in the luxury segment and understand the world of the clients we work for.
- 3+ years of work experience in an equivalent position;
- Creative and commercial understanding;
- Commercial understanding and customer-oriented;
- You are visually and creatively minded, work closely and are solution-oriented;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of developments and trends within the profession;
- Experience in the nautical sector;
- Analytic skills;
- You can handle deadlines and set priorities;
- You have a completed HBO or WO study in the direction of communication & marketing;
- A visual disposition and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of English language in word and writing; knowledge of German language is an advantage;
- Good commercial understanding;
- Creative, flexible, eager to learn and innovative;
- Affinity for water sports;
- Strong communication skills;
- Driver's License B.